We are extremely grateful to our lead sponsor and strategic partner, Barclays, for their tremendous support for the Programme.
Barclays' employees participate as Steering Committee members, content development advisors, and are involved in the selection of individuals and communities who constitute the Programme beneficiaries. They also help select our NGO partners and the main training partner.
In implementing the Programme, TWF works closely with our circle of grassroots NGO partners. Our partner NGOs receive subsidies from TWF for their help in recruiting Programme Ambassadors, training and facilitating the Ambassadors in delivering the Community Training, and providing TWF with logistical support throughout the Programme.
- Association of Women with Disabilities Hong Kong
- Christian Action
- HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre Integrated Family and Community Service
- Hong Kong Employment Development Service Limited
- Hong Kong Tin Shui Wai Women Association Limited
- New Women Arrivals League (Tonggen)
- Po Leung Kuk Women Refuge Service
- The Yuen Yuen Institute Jockey Club Kwun Tong Social Service Centre
- Yan Oi Tong
- Yuen Long Town Hall Support Service Centre for Ethnic Minorities
The Family Planning Association of Hong Kong has partnered with TWF to provide Financial Literacy training to members of their women's clubs in the local communities including Lam Tin, Ma On Shan, Sheung Shui, Tseung Kwan O and Tuen Mun.
TWF is honoured to be the recipient of a matching grant for the Programme from the Social Welfare Department's Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged.
Our research partner, the Family and Group Practice Research Centre of the Chinese University of Hong Kong, is responsible for evaluating the impact of the Programme by measuring participants’ knowledge and skills acquisition, increased confidence levels and improved levels of financial literacy to pursue greater economic self-reliance. They also studied the sustainability of the programme model and explored its applicability to other women’s groups.