Women of Wine Festival 2018
Registration Deadline: 28th Feb 2018
TWF is pleased to support Hong Kong’s Women of Wine (WoW) Festival, which is returning on 1 March, 2018, with internationally-acclaimed actress, film producer, director and UNICEF Ambassador Trudie Styler announced as the keynote speaker for the event. She’ll be joined by 20 of Hong Kong’s trendsetters, business leaders and cultural trailblazers, along with the city’s renowned wine experts.
With 80+ global wines made by women, WoW Festival blends inspiration, learning, tasting and networking, to create a vibrant and festive evening.
A selection of featured speakers include:
- Ms. Randy Lai, CEO – McDonald’s Hong Kong
- Ms. Gaëlle Goossens, Winemaker – Veuve Clicquot
- Mr. Nick Marsh, Managing Director, Executive Search - Harvey Nash, Asia
- Ms. Tricia Yap, Co-Founder – Warrior Academy & Director of Fitness – Goji Studios
- Mr. Andrew Strachan, General Manager – Art BaselMs.
- Karen Contet Farzam, Co-founder – Whub; Founding Board Member - FinTech Association of Hong Kong
- Ms. Xania Wong, CEO – JOBDOH and Xantana Wine Society
- Ms. Gina Wong, Film Director, Artist & Founder – Pineapple Underground Film Festival
- Ms. Debra Meiburg, Master of Wine – Meiburg Wine Media
Thursday, March 1
General admission HK$450 | Premium access HK$780 | Full package HK$950
Click here to enjoy 15% ticket discount or enter the unique code TWF15.