Leading Women Speaker Series: A Celebration of Women in Insurance
"Women bring the ability to change the strategic thinking that impacts the insurance industry. The industry has always been known to be slow for change-- instead of being forward-thinking and progressive, it tracks along at a slower pace than other industries, even though it's huge and impacts the whole world."
- Sharon Emek, President and CEO of Work at Home Vintage Employees LLC
Be prepared to aspire, grow and lead! Our distinguished line up of panelists will address:
- What opportunities and challenges do women in insurance face?
- Do women tend to get pigeon-holed in certain functions/roles?
- What kind of qualifications, skill sets and the on-the job-experience do you need to become a leaderin this field? How accessible are these opportunities to women?
- Do women bring different qualities to the job compared to men?
- What needs to happen to encourage more women to enter and stay in the insurance sector?
- JOLENE CHEN- Chief Human Resources Officer, Prudential Corporation Asia
- MARIANNE GILCHRIST- Head of Health Solutions Asia, Swiss Reinsurance Company
- AGNES KOON- Chief Executive, KSY Speciality Ltd
- GABELLE OLIVIER- Chief Executive Officer, General Insurance, AXA Asia
- LEI YU- Head of Corporate and Specialty Business, Marsh (Hong Kong)
- ZIJING WU- Journalist, Billionaires Asia Pacific, Bloomberg
RSVP: This event is free to the public. Seats are limited. Please register by Oct 6
Sponsorship and other inquiries:
+852 2581 1873
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org