Leading Women Speaker Series: A Celebration of Women in Energy
“In 2013, women accounted for just 6.5% of oil and gas roles in Asia compared to 10.2% in North America and 8.3% in Europe.”
Oil and Gas Global Salary Guide 2013, Hay plc 2013 and Oilandgasjobsearch.com Limited
“It is vital that industry players understand the priorities and demands of the largest untapped talent of the future workforce – the younger generations and women.” Nuturing the Future Generations for the Oil and Gas Industry, International Gas Union, June 2012
Be prepared to aspire, grow and lead! Our distinguished line up of panelists will address:
- What opportunities and challenges do women in energy face?
- Do women tend to get pigeon-holed in certain functions/roles?
- What kind of qualifications, skill sets and on-the job-experience do you need to become a leader in this field? How accessible are these opportunities to women?
- Do women bring different qualities to the job compared to men?
- What needs to happen to encourage more women to enter and stay in the energy sector?
- ELLEN CHON - Managing Director, Hard Commodities, Noble Group
- ARLENE GOODE - Associate, Arup
- JEANNE NG - Director – Group Sustainability, CLP Group
- BELLA YOUNG - General Manager (Asia), Air BP
- MIA SAINI - Bloomberg TV Anchor
- MEADE HARRIS - Founder, The Hawthorn Club
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org