Leading Women in Real Estate
Our distinguished line up of panelists will address:
- What opportunities and challenges do women in real estate face?
- Do women tend to get pigeon-holed in certain functions/roles?
- What kind of qualifications, skills sets and on-the-job-experience do you need to become a leader in this field? How accessible are these opportunities to women?
- Do women bring different qualities to the job compared to men?
- What needs to happen to encourage more women to enter and stay in the real estate sector?
Robert Fong, Senior Analyst, Asian Properties, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Christina Gaw, Managing Principal and Head of Capital Markets, Gaw Capital
- Mabelle Ma, Director, Development and Valuations, Swire Properties
- Stella Abraham, National Director and Head of Residential, Leasing and Relocation Services, Jones Lang LaSalle
Shery Ahn, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg TV
SPONSORSHIP AND OTHER ENQUIRIES:
+852 2581 1873
Leading Women Speaker Series: Women in Real Estate (Part 1)
Leading Women Speaker Series: Women in Real Estate (Part 2)