GirlSpark Camp 2016
GirlSpark is a groundbreaking 4-day programme run by Microsoft, Ivey Business School and The Women's Foundation that inspires university women to pursue career opportunities in technology-related fields. Now in its third year, the programme has benefitted over 100 female students from 8 universities across Hong Kong and Macau. GirlSpark is well recognised by industry leaders and universities alike for providing an exciting, hands-on series of activities that enable university women to better understand the diversity of pathways into technology.
- Explore cutting-edge trends in the tech industry.
- Meet industry leaders face-to-face and networks with like-minded peers.
- Participate in a team challenge to tackle a real life business case.
- Stimulate innovation and creativity through hands-on workshops.
- Exclusive internship opportunities with Microsoftt and other leading firms.
Date & Time
Jan 4, 2016 (Mon) 10.00am-5.00pm
Jan 7 2016 (Thu) 9.30am-6.00pm
Jan 8, 2016 (Fri) 9.30am-6.00pm
Jan 9, 2016 (Sat) 9.00am-3.00pm
Microsoft Hong Kong Office
Ivey Business School
Who should join
Female university students
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ms. Joey Poon on 2806 2208
To apply, submit an application form along with your resume to your university contact or email email@example.com
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org