SportsCHAT! Female Volunteer Recruitment
TWF is pleased to support the “Jockey Club InspiringHK SportsCHAT!” programme. InspiringHK Sports Foundation will be going to more than 20 secondary schools to provide professional sports trainings through "Jockey Club InspiringHK SportsCHAT!" programme in 2019-2021. This programme aims to support teenage girls in doing sports, building confidence and protecting themselves.
The programme is looking for female buddies to match with teenage girls and take part in a "SportsCHAT! Challenge" together for its first batch (March - July 2019), there are two rounds in the first half of 2019 (Batch 1).
The first Round of Batch 1: March - July (Enrolment Deadline: 13/2/2019, Wednesday)
The second Round of Batch 1: May - July (Enrolment Deadline: 15/4/2019, Monday)
Who are they looking for as BUDDY?
● Interested in doing sports;
● Engage in around 120 minutes of physical activities each week;
● Open-minded and energetic;
● Enthusiastic to inspire and be inspired by young girls;
● Thrilled to network with young women professionals and athletes;
● Capable of communicating in conversational-level English;
● Currently in a stable full-time or freelance career, or as a housewife.
Click here to enroll now!
For enquiries, please contact Angela Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 5605 6013.