Secrets to Success with Sehr Ahmed: Chief People Officer, CEO, Entrepreneur, Presenter
- Secrets to Success by Sehr Ahmed: HK$200.00
SEHR WILL SPEAK "ON RISK AND RESILIENCE"
- Re-invention & building your Personal Brand
- Beating the odds and recovering from setbacks
- Raising two children as a single parent while managing a global career
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Sehr Ahmed is Founder and CEO of Executive Edge. Sehr brings a global perspective, cultural savvy and multi-industry experience in leading change and transformation for global businesses. She has held HR leadership roles across Asia Pacific for ABN AMRO Bank, AIG, McDonalds and globally for IFM Investors. What sets her apart is her distinct commercial focus having started her career as a Corporate Banker and later transitioned into Human Resources.
Sehr has an MBA in Corporate Finance from the Edinburgh Business School where she was a Commonwealth Scholar. Prior to that, she graduated as a Wien Scholar from Brandeis University with a BA in Economics. She is also a graduate of the AICD's International Company Director Course and a certified Executive Coach from the Institute of Executive Coaching in Australia.
A self-confessed global nomad, having lived in 10 countries and 12 cities, she now resides in Hong Kong.
Executive Edge is a global coaching and consulting practice established with the purpose of transforming leaders, teams and businesses by helping them find their “edge” or unique differentiator.
For enquiries, please email Lisa.Moore@twfhk.org
All proceeds will go to The Women's Foundation Cambridge Scholarship Scheme which sends deserving Hong Kong students to pursue the M Phil in Multi-disciplinary Gender Studies.
Event supported by:
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Women’s Foundation (TWFHK) is committed to protecting your privacy and to ensuring that all personal data provided to us is handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO).
Purpose of collecting and keeping personal data
1. TWFHK will use personal data collected from you for the purposes for which it was collected.
2. TWFHK may use your personal data (including your name, job title, company name, contact details such as email, telephone and fax numbers, credit card or other payment details and other information collected in your profile such as the event(s) or programmes you participated in or wish to participate in, the areas of interest you indicated, reviews, feedback and opinions and any other personal data you choose to provide to us etc.) for one or more of the following purposes including, but not limited to:
(a) provision of services for donations, sponsorship, events, programmes and volunteers through this Website or any other means (including enquiries, and provision of any related payment, identification, registration, billing), administration, management and communications purposes including surveys, feedback collection and research whether via mail, electronic mail, telephone, SMS, fax or online etc.
(b) the provision of updates and direct marketing (via fax, email, direct mail, telephone or other means of communication including social media or e-newsletters) in relation to our programmes, research, courses, volunteer opportunities, workshops and events, promotions, offers, opportunities for sponsorship, networking and donations, advocacy campaigns, opinion sharing, news updates, information and other related services or benefits provided by TWFHK and/or other partners or organisations.
3. TWFHK will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to our website (or associated websites) (“Website”) unless specified otherwise (for example in the sign up to an e-newsletter, event registration, donation, download or access to research reports or other tools or resources). Your visit to our Website will record the server information including IP address and the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the Website and general statistics on usage patterns.
Privacy of personal data and disclosure
1. Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and securely kept.
2. TWFHK will not divulge, sell, trade or rent personal data to external parties for their own purpose.
3. However, TWFHK may disclose or transfer such personal data where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the above purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected (including without limitation debt collection or payment services, telecommunications. IT and computer services, marketing, communications, distribution or other services), to:
(a) any third party service provider and any other person under a duty of confidentiality to TWFHK including without limitation, TWFHK staff, agents and other organisations which have undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
(b) any person or entity to whom TWFHK is under an obligation to make disclosure under laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
Access and correction of personal data
1. The provision of your personal data to TWFHK is on voluntary basis.
2. In accordance with the Ordinance, you may request access to your personal data held by TWFHK. A charge may be imposed to cover the cost of photocopying personal data at the rate approved by the Secretary for Financial Services and Treasury.
3. You are entitled to request access to and correct your personal data held by TWFHK, and request us to cease to use of your personal data at any time without charge.
4. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting TWFHK at email@example.com with your full name and contact details.
5. If you are in a EU Member State, you have the right, subject to certain limitations or restrictions, under the data protection laws in the EU to:
(a) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
(b) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and
(c) the right to data portability.
Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
6. Data access or correction requests should be addressed to us in writing to:
The Women’s Foundation
9A Chun Wo Commercial Centre,
23-29 Wing Wo Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Telephone: +852 2592 8265
May, 25 2018