Secrets to Success with Natasha D'Souza, international tech & innovation strategist, journalist and presenter
- Secrets to Success with Natasha D'Souza : HK$200.00
NATASHA WILL TALK ABOUT:
- Her transition from the boardroom to the newsroom and entrepreneurship ... it all boils down to "making the ASK"
- Getting over a career slump and successfully navigating a changing career and personal reinvention
- Finding your niche, developing your personal brand and the importance of a "side hustle"
- Her latest project exclusively aimed at women in emerging markets and their equal representation at industry conferences, in the news and on company boards
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Natasha D'Souza is a business journalist, strategist and speaker/presenter focused on startups, technology and innovation in emerging markets.
She writes for numerous publications both in the region and globally, profiling startups, technology and the culture of innovation and leadership in the Middle East. Some key interview highlights including John Sculley (former CEO of Pepsi and Apple), Malcolm Gladwell (author of international bestsellers The Tipping Point and Blink), Guy Kawasaki (former Chief Evangelist at Apple) and Jacqueline Novogratz (Founder of Acumen and impact investing pioneer).
Commencing her career in Washington D.C., Natasha worked with global leaders in the business, media and international development sectors including The Corporate Executive Board, the BBC and the Kennedy family. In 2007, she joined the Harvard Medical School Dubai Center, working on the region’s foremost greenfield project to establish Dubai as the centre for academic medical research and practice in the Middle East. She subsequently held roles in corporate affairs and investor relations at Dubai Holding, one of the region’s largest sovereign-owned holding companies.
Having worked closely with senior leadership at several prominent global and regional enterprises, she leverages her creativity, strategic thinking, versatile experience and global connections to deliver value and resonance through her multifaceted work as a strategist, journalist and presenter.
All proceeds will go to The Women's Foundation Cambridge Scholarship Scheme which sends deserving Hong Kong students to pursue the M Phil in Multi-disciplinary Gender Studies.
For enquiries, please email Lisa.Moore@twfhk.org
Event supported by:
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at email@example.com