Pathways to Success for Aspiring Female Board Directors
- Pathways to Success for Aspiring Female Board Directors: HK$200.00
TWF is delighted to invite you to a panel discussion on “Pathways to Success for Aspiring Female Board Directors”.
This will be a multi stakeholder discussion, comprised of representatives from the search, regulatory, training and professional bodies communities as well as successful female board directors.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
- Positioning yourself for a board appointment
- Preparing yourself to succeed on a board
- Serving on a board: the good and the bad!
SPEAKERS SO FAR:
- DIANA DAVID, Regional Director - Executive Education, Asia Pacific, Financial Times
- DAVID GRAHAM, Chief Regulatory Officer and Head of Listing, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd
- KIRTI LAD, Director, Harvey Nash and Co-Founder, Women's Directorship Programme
- MAY TAN, Independent Non-Executive Director, Link REIT
- SU-MEI THOMPSON, CEO, The Women's Foundation
All proceeds will go to TWF's programmes to advance women and girls in Hong Kong.
For enquiries, please email Lisa.Moore@twfhk.org
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at email@example.com