Stay connected with TWF's Mentoring Alumni Directory!
Our Alumni Directory allows participants to stay connected and engaged with the ever-expanding network of inspiring, accomplished and mutually supportive women who have graduated from the Mentoring Programme. If you have graduated from the TWF Mentoring Programme for Women Leaders, please fill this form to be part of the Directory.
Benefits of being a member of the Mentoring Programme Alumni Directory include:
- Continued professional and personal development opportunities
- Access to a powerful network of over 1400 women who are committed to helping other women and being champions for change
- Access to resources and shared learning
- Invitations to exclusive alumni events
- Opportunities to promote your skills/expertise/business
- Lean-in circles
- Alumni Knowledge sessions and workshops
- Social networking events
Advisory Council members commit to attending monthly meetings and support Programme events, as well as engaging in different initiatives to build and maintain the Alumni Community.
The Mentoring Programme Advisory Council members generally serve for one year on a voluntary basis and come from past Mentoring Programme cohorts. Members might continue their engagement for two years subject to discussions with the TWF Team.
We also owe a debt of gratitude to all former Advisory Council members who helped shape the Programme throughout the years.