Stay connected with TWF's Mentoring Alumni Network!
Our Alumni Network allows participants to stay connected and engaged with the ever-expanding network of inspiring, accomplished and mutually supportive women who have graduated from the Mentoring Programme. Join us on our Facebook Group.
Engage: To provide a seamless transition from the Mentoring Programme to the Alumni Network by building and maintaining long lasting, meaningful and impactful professional relations for existing and aspiring women leaders.
Impact: To develop a cohort of inspiring role models and champions committed to mentoring and sponsoring women and encouraging their organisations and communities to embrace more aligned HR policies and programmes.
Support: To develop and maintain a potential pool of powerful resources to drive and support TWF’s other community programmes, advocacy campaigns and causes.
Benefits of being a member of the Mentoring Programme Alumni Network include:
- Continued professional and personal development opportunities
- Access to a powerful network of over 800 women who are committed to helping other women and being champions for change
- Access to resources and shared learning
- Invitations to exclusive Alumni events
- Opportunities to promote your skills/expertise/business
If you have been part of the Mentoring Programme and would like to join the Mentoring Programme Alumni Network, please email us at email@example.com.