Corporate Partner benefits
- Reserved position for one mentor or protégé on the Programme, to be selected by TWF.
- Option to co-host selected Programme events, demonstrating your company’s commitment to diversity and developing leadership.
- Market recognition through logo placement at events and on The Women’s Foundation’s website, social media, communications, publications and resources.
- Enhanced visibility in the eyes of Hong Kong’s leading women and the next generation of women leaders as an attractive employer for female talent.
- Access to our growing suite of resources, including a Best Practice Guide to developing mentoring programmes for women and Mentoring Reference Guide with advice on how to manage an effective mentoring relationship
“As a sponsor of TWF's Mentoring Programme, Google has had a great and unique experience learning from other (big) corporate partners how they are addressing the mentoring pillar inside their companies, what challenges they face and how to solve them internally. It has been an enriching and valuable experience.”
- Kiki Simonsen, Export Industry Analyst, Google (Ongoing Corporate Partner since 2014)
“To compete in today’s global economy, Mercer is committed to create a diversified and inclusive environment to attract, develop, engage, and retain the best people from diverse talent pools. We are proud to support The Women’s Foundation who share the same vision with us, and to be a corporate partner of TWF’s Mentoring Programme. In TWF’s well-structured programme, our rising talents have learnt to enhance their leadership skills and self-confidence within a highly supportive professional women network.”
- Billy Wong, Managing Director and Hong Kong Business Leader, Mercer (HK) Limited (Ongoing Corporate Partner since 2012)
Resource Partner benefits
- Market recognition through bio and contact detail distribution in the Mentoring Programme sessions
- Company logos included on our Mentoring Programme Corporate Partner Information packs
- Opportunity to raise awareness of their organisation and relevant services when delivering a session
'It was a pleasure contributing to TWF's Mentoring Programme offering. Working with the mentors in developing their communication and leadership skills was a great way to support a great cause that creates positive impact in the workplace. Working with TWF challenged us to create engaging content and also allowed us to grow our brand and network with like-minded individuals in the community. Already looking forward to next year's programme!'
~ Lincoln Cheung, Solutions Director, Rock The Boat Consulting (Ongoing Resource Partner since 2013)
Resource Partner for Mentors-Only Half Day Leadership Training Workshop
To find out more about how to become a Corporate or Resource Partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.