- Support a best-in-class cross-industry mentoring programme that promotes women's leadership in Hong Kong
- A reserved position for one participant on the Programme, to be selected by TWF, to both benefit and cascade learnings to colleagues in their organisation
- Opportunities to strengthen internal women's networks and internal gender-focused initiatives through engagement with the Programme
- Opportunity to attend a TWF Best Practice event and learn how to set a sustainable and impactful internal Mentoring Programme
- Opportunities to host selected Programme events, to demonstrate your company’s commitment to diversity and developing a pipeline of women leaders.
- Market recognition through logo placement at MP events and on The Women’s Foundation’s website, social media, communications, publications and resources.
- Enhanced visibility with Hong Kong’s leading women in business, the government and NGO sector and the next generation of women leaders as an employer of choice for female talent.
- Access to TWF's Mentoring Guidelines provided to all Programme participants at the start of the Programme
“Bloomberg has been participating in and supporting this best-in-class Mentoring Programme now for many years because it is one of the few opportunities out there to strengthen a women's network and have a precious one-to-one advising experience for our high potential employees.”
- Sandi Liu, Bloomberg (Ongoing Corporate Partner since 2012)
“The Mentoring Programme has empowered our MP Alumni and our current participant to lead, sponsor and support gender initiatives internally, in particular, the Women at Linklaters network. We have also brought some of the TWF Mentoring Programme in house for our people. I personally enjoy hearing stories from our participants about the impact the programme has made on them.”
- Rochelle Kwok, Linklaters (Ongoing Corporate Partner since 2011)
- Market recognition through bio and contact detail distribution in the Mentoring Programme sessions
- Company logos included on our Mentoring Programme Corporate Partner Information packs
- Opportunity to raise awareness of their organisation and relevant services when delivering a session
"BRIDGE is very proud to be a supporter of TWF and the Mentoring Programme. We are passionate about making a difference with the work we do and aligning with partners and organizations who have similar intentions. TWF offers us the chance to engage and support a wonderful, varied and important group of women in Hong Kong."
Abigail Croft, Managing Director, BRIDGE Partnership (Ongoing Knowledge Partner)
To find out more about how to become a Corporate or Knowledge Partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.