Managing #MeToo: the corporate response
- Managing #MeToo: the corporate response: HK$100.00
TWF invites you to join us as we explore some of the nuanced issues, challenges and opportunities around the corporate response to the #MeToo movement in Hong Kong, kindly hosted by Thomson Reuters. This is the second of a series of events to examine the root causes behind sexual harassment & sexual assault in Hong Kong and will engage the community in discussions around models and solutions for change.
- Sehr Ahmed, Founder and CEO, Executive Edge
- Alfred Chan, Chairperson, Equal Opportunities Commission
- Helen Colquhoun, Partner - Head of Employment (Hong Kong), DLA Piper
- Fiona Nott, CEO, The Women’s Foundation (moderator)
- Clarence Yang, Director - Executive Office, Blackrock
Tuesday, May 15
8.15-9.30am (8.00am registration)
Thomson Reuters, 18/F, ICBC Tower, 3 Garden Road, Central
*light breakfast will be provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters
For inquiries, please contact Lisa Moore at Lisa.Moore@twfhk.org.
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at email@example.com