Lunch with Henry Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer, KKR
TWF and the 30% Club HK are delighted to announce that Henry Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-Chief Executive Officer at KKR, will be the special guest speaker at our next 30% Club Lunch. We kindly invite you to host a corporate table at this exciting fundraising lunch. Individual tickets are also available.
Over a fireside chat with Teresa Ko, Freshfields, Partner and China Chairman, Henry will discuss:
- Lessons learned as KKR celebrate its 40th anniversary and 10th year in Asia
- The global investing environment and today’s challenges and opportunities
- How diversity and inclusion need to be considered by business
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Henry Kravis is the Co-Chairmen and Co-Chief Executive Officer of KKR which this year celebrates its 40th anniversary. He is actively involved in managing the Firm and serves on regional Private Equity Investment and Portfolio Management Committees. Mr Kravis has more than four decades of experience financing, analysing, and investing in public and private companies, as well as serving on the boards of a number of KKR portfolio companies.
Corporate table: HKD 28,000
Benefits of corporate table sponsorship
- The option to host one table of 10 people
- Logo recognition on all marketing materials including table signage, media wall and event banners
- Opportunity to position your company as a leader in gender diversity
Individual ticket also available: HKD 2,800
All proceeds will go towards TWF research and programmes to develop the pipeline of women leaders in Hong Kong
Limited space available. Please confirm your participation now to avoid disappointment!
Kindly email email@example.com
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org