Directors' Training: Which Programme Is Right For You?
Moderated by Henry Ingrouille, Chief Operating Officer of HKEx, the panel will feature the following leading programme providers:
- The Financial Times, Non-Executive Director Diploma
- Harvey Nash & The University of Hong Kong, Women’s Directorship Programme
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, International Company Directors Course
In addition to hearing from each course provider, alumni from each programme will share their experience and how relevant the training has been to their participation on boards.
- Diana David, Corporate Development, Director at Financial Times
- Nick Marsh, Director at Harvey Nash, Executive Search
- Suzanne Ardagh, Manager, International Division at AICD
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org