AVCJ Women in Asian Private Equity Forum
Following the highly successful women-focused panel sessions at the AVCJ Forum over the past five years, the inaugural AVCJ Women in Asian Private Equity Forum will take place this September. This is a must-attend event for forward-thinking professionals, of either gender, to learn and understand the opportunities that diversity will bring to the private equity and venture capital industry and the issues and challenges in implementing change.
Join the first full day, women focused PE/VC event in Hong Kong to explore the issues and challenges the private equity and venture capital industry faces in increasing and retaining the number of female investment professionals.
Key reasons to attend include:
- Understand the business case behind investing in diverse companies, and having more diverse private equity and venture capital teams
- Learn about the barriers to advancement facing women in the industry, as well as what can be done to solve these issues
- Explore what sort of skills and experience investment firms are looking for, and why this affects recruitment for women in teams
- Discover how the venture capital industry can help create a supportive and inclusive environment for female entrepreneurs
- Recognize the importance of retaining and mentoring young female investment professionals in the industry
- Debate and discuss topical issues in roundtable discussions
More details: https://goo.gl/tkmt61
Ticket: -US$495 (early bird rate until August 10)
-US$895 (standard rate) – discount 15% off for TWF members by using discount code AVCJWIPE18_TWF15D