30% Club Boardroom Lunch 2021 (Virtual)
COVID-19 has shone a spotlight on the need for innovative approaches and how boards can not only survive but thrive by embracing diversity.
Our goal is to connect accomplished and highly qualified women leaders, with Board Directors and C-suite executives of Hong Kong’s leading companies. The Boardroom Lunch is part of TWF & 30% Club Boardroom Series for Women Leaders that aims to address the imbalance of board gender diversity in Hong Kong.
After much consideration, we are hosting a virtual event this year in the interest and safety of our guests. Guests participate in a roundtable simulated boardroom discussion, representing topical issues facing boards today and we plan to keep it interactive and impactful.
We will be joined by a range of esteemed speakers including Ann Cairns, Global Chair, 30% Club and Executive Vice Chair, Mastercard.
- Engage in simulated board discussions between Women to Watch and Board Chairs, Directors and C-suite executives
- Access industry leaders, executive search firm representatives and other senior women, as well as a comprehensive LinkedIn directory of all attendees to facilitate networking
- Be recognised as a senior leader in your organisation and community
VIRTUAL TABLE COMPOSITION
Table host: can invite five Board / C-suite level corporate representatives, including two from APAC region. One of whom will act as a facilitator.
Women to Watch: TWF will assign up to four women leaders from a curated TWF database comprising highly qualified or board experienced women with good knowledge of Hong Kong.
Executive Search Firm representative or 30% Club VIP: one guest assigned by TWF.
Limited spaces available, please confirm your participation early to secure your spot.
Find out more about the Boardroom Series for Women Leaders.
For enquiries about Women to Watch tickets, please email email@example.com.
Cancellations will not be refunded. All net proceeds from the Lunch will go towards TWF research, programmes and advocacy efforts to advance women leaders in Hong Kong.
Thank you to our Boardroom Series for Women Leaders sponsors Standard Chartered Bank, Bloomberg, KPMG and Swire Group for their support.
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Women’s Foundation (TWFHK) is committed to protecting your privacy and to ensuring that all personal data provided to us is handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO).
Purpose of collecting and keeping personal data
1. TWFHK will use personal data collected from you for the purposes for which it was collected.
2. TWFHK may use your personal data (including your name, job title, company name, contact details such as email, telephone and fax numbers, credit card or other payment details and other information collected in your profile such as the event(s) or programmes you participated in or wish to participate in, the areas of interest you indicated, reviews, feedback and opinions and any other personal data you choose to provide to us etc.) for one or more of the following purposes including, but not limited to:
(a) provision of services for donations, sponsorship, events, programmes and volunteers through this Website or any other means (including enquiries, and provision of any related payment, identification, registration, billing), administration, management and communications purposes including surveys, feedback collection and research whether via mail, electronic mail, telephone, SMS, fax or online etc.
(b) the provision of updates and direct marketing (via fax, email, direct mail, telephone or other means of communication including social media or e-newsletters) in relation to our programmes, research, courses, volunteer opportunities, workshops and events, promotions, offers, opportunities for sponsorship, networking and donations, advocacy campaigns, opinion sharing, news updates, information and other related services or benefits provided by TWFHK and/or other partners or organisations.
3. TWFHK will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to our website (or associated websites) (“Website”) unless specified otherwise (for example in the sign up to an e-newsletter, event registration, donation, download or access to research reports or other tools or resources). Your visit to our Website will record the server information including IP address and the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the Website and general statistics on usage patterns.
Privacy of personal data and disclosure
1. Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and securely kept.
2. TWFHK will not divulge, sell, trade or rent personal data to external parties for their own purpose.
3. However, TWFHK may disclose or transfer such personal data where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the above purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected (including without limitation debt collection or payment services, telecommunications. IT and computer services, marketing, communications, distribution or other services), to:
(a) any third party service provider and any other person under a duty of confidentiality to TWFHK including without limitation, TWFHK staff, agents and other organisations which have undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
(b) any person or entity to whom TWFHK is under an obligation to make disclosure under laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
Access and correction of personal data
1. The provision of your personal data to TWFHK is on voluntary basis.
2. In accordance with the Ordinance, you may request access to your personal data held by TWFHK. A charge may be imposed to cover the cost of photocopying personal data at the rate approved by the Secretary for Financial Services and Treasury.
3. You are entitled to request access to and correct your personal data held by TWFHK, and request us to cease to use of your personal data at any time without charge.
4. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting TWFHK at email@example.com with your full name and contact details.
5. If you are in a EU Member State, you have the right, subject to certain limitations or restrictions, under the data protection laws in the EU to:
(a) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
(b) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and
(c) the right to data portability.
Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
6. Data access or correction requests should be addressed to us in writing to:
The Women’s Foundation
9A Chun Wo Commercial Centre,
23-29 Wing Wo Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Telephone: +852 2592 8265
May, 25 2018