30% Club Boardroom Lunch 2019
TWF's flagship 30% Club Boardroom Lunch brings accomplished and aspiring Women to Watch face-to-face with Board Directors and C-suite members from leading local and international companies, and their advisors for simulated boardroom discussions on key issues facing boards today. This flagship event aims to break down some of the closed circle networks which are often used to fill board appointments, and provide an opportunity for women to showcase their expertise and credentials for board positions in front of senior company representatives.
Each participating company hosts a table at which five of their directors, senior executives and/or advisors are present. The remaining five seats are allocated by TWF and 30% Club to four accomplished Women to Watch and one executive search firm representative or 30% Club VIP.
CORPORATE TABLE HOSTS
As a sponsor, show your commitment to increasing gender diversity in the boardroom by hosting a table where accomplished and aspiring women leaders are connected with board chairs and board members of Hong Kong’s leading companies.
Guests participate in a roundtable simulated boardroom discussion based on a pre-selected case study, representing topical issues facing boards today.
- Position your company as a leader in board diversity
- Access some of Hong Kong’s most senior and sought after women leaders
- Recognition on all marketing and media collaterals including event programme, table signage, media wall and event banners
Table host - can invite five Board / C-suite level corporate representatives, one of whom will act as a co-facilitator
Women to Watch – TWF will assign four guests from a curated database comprising board aspiring and board ready women
Executive Search Firm representative or 30% Club VIP – TWF will assign one guest
|HK$32,000 per table|
HK$35,000 per table
To sponsor a corporate table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WOMEN TO WATCH TICKETS **By Invitation Only**
To connect you, accomplished and aspiring women leaders, with Board Directors and C-suite executives of Hong Kong's leading companies.
- Engage in simulated board discussions with Board Chairs, Directors and C-suite executives
- Network with industry leaders, executive search firm representatives and other board-ready women
- Be recognized as a senior leader in your organization and community
|HK$1,000 per person|
This ticket is open to WTW* by invitation only. For inquiries about Women to Watch tickets, please email email@example.com
*Women to Watch are board-aspiring, board-ready and board experienced women with good local knowledge of Hong Kong. They are part of a curated TWF database, comprising some of the city’s most sought-after leaders.
Limited space available, please confirm your participation early to secure your spot. Cancellations received after August 9 will not be refunded. All net proceeds from the Lunch will go towards TWF research, programmes and advocacy efforts to advance women leaders in Hong Kong.
The 30% Club Hong Kong is an outreach arm of The Women's Foundation and its aims are endorsed by the Equal Opportunities Commission and the Women's Commission of Hong Kong.
Our online registration system automatically closes 24 hours prior to an event. If you are interested in attending, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Women’s Foundation (TWFHK) is committed to protecting your privacy and to ensuring that all personal data provided to us is handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (PDPO).
Purpose of collecting and keeping personal data
1. TWFHK will use personal data collected from you for the purposes for which it was collected.
2. TWFHK may use your personal data (including your name, job title, company name, contact details such as email, telephone and fax numbers, credit card or other payment details and other information collected in your profile such as the event(s) or programmes you participated in or wish to participate in, the areas of interest you indicated, reviews, feedback and opinions and any other personal data you choose to provide to us etc.) for one or more of the following purposes including, but not limited to:
(a) provision of services for donations, sponsorship, events, programmes and volunteers through this Website or any other means (including enquiries, and provision of any related payment, identification, registration, billing), administration, management and communications purposes including surveys, feedback collection and research whether via mail, electronic mail, telephone, SMS, fax or online etc.
(b) the provision of updates and direct marketing (via fax, email, direct mail, telephone or other means of communication including social media or e-newsletters) in relation to our programmes, research, courses, volunteer opportunities, workshops and events, promotions, offers, opportunities for sponsorship, networking and donations, advocacy campaigns, opinion sharing, news updates, information and other related services or benefits provided by TWFHK and/or other partners or organisations.
3. TWFHK will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to our website (or associated websites) (“Website”) unless specified otherwise (for example in the sign up to an e-newsletter, event registration, donation, download or access to research reports or other tools or resources). Your visit to our Website will record the server information including IP address and the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information about the number of visitors to the Website and general statistics on usage patterns.
Privacy of personal data and disclosure
1. Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and securely kept.
2. TWFHK will not divulge, sell, trade or rent personal data to external parties for their own purpose.
3. However, TWFHK may disclose or transfer such personal data where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the above purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected (including without limitation debt collection or payment services, telecommunications. IT and computer services, marketing, communications, distribution or other services), to:
(a) any third party service provider and any other person under a duty of confidentiality to TWFHK including without limitation, TWFHK staff, agents and other organisations which have undertaken to keep such information confidential; and
(b) any person or entity to whom TWFHK is under an obligation to make disclosure under laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities.
Access and correction of personal data
1. The provision of your personal data to TWFHK is on voluntary basis.
2. In accordance with the Ordinance, you may request access to your personal data held by TWFHK. A charge may be imposed to cover the cost of photocopying personal data at the rate approved by the Secretary for Financial Services and Treasury.
3. You are entitled to request access to and correct your personal data held by TWFHK, and request us to cease to use of your personal data at any time without charge.
4. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting TWFHK at email@example.com with your full name and contact details.
5. If you are in a EU Member State, you have the right, subject to certain limitations or restrictions, under the data protection laws in the EU to:
(a) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
(b) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal data; and
(c) the right to data portability.
Individuals in the EU also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
6. Data access or correction requests should be addressed to us in writing to:
The Women’s Foundation
9A Chun Wo Commercial Centre,
23-29 Wing Wo Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Telephone: +852 2592 8265
May, 25 2018