CSR Asia Summit 2016
Now in its tenth year the CSR Asia Summit 2016 is recognised as the most innovative and thought-provoking conference on corporate social responsibility in the region. For 2016, the Summit will be held in Hong Kong with an agenda driven by the theme: sustainability leadership.
Why visit #CSRAsia16:
- Explore the risks and opportunities from climate change and water risks to slavery deep down the supply chain that need to be managed in Asia Pacific today
- Create capacity through a series of practical hands-on workshops covering topics as broad as disability at work to embedding a sustainability culture and the value of MSI’s
- Leverage sustainable strategies to bring shared value to business, community and society
- Understand how innovative partnerships, new inclusive business models and financing solutions can address challenges such as food security, growing megacities and poverty reduction
- Update your communications strategy to put a tangible value on your sustainability and CSR initiatives
- Network and forge partnerships with experts and practitioners from across the world
Who should attend: Business, NGO’s, Government and Academia - anyone interested in the sustainability space or the future of business.
Receive a 15% discount with this code: TWFHK
For the full agenda: www.csr-asia.com/summit2016/programme.html